Saturday, December 24, 2016

Have Yourselves a Merry Little Christmas!

I know. I'm sorry.

But, to be fair, I did say up front that I couldn't promise regular posts.

At least I've been checking in on Facebook, so you know I didn't just vanish from the face of the planet.

Here's a short summary of where I've been in the last month:

London, England
York, England
Edinburgh, Scotland
Glasgow, Scotland
Cardiff, Wales

And now I'm back at my aunt's house in Bad Kreuznach, just in time for Christmas! Evan is here, too, and we've been decorating the Christmas tree, drinking Gluehwein (mulled wine), and wrapping presents since I arrived yesterday afternoon, plus we watched Elf last night, so now it's officially Christmas.

Froehe Weinachten to you and your families! Hope you have a spectacular holiday season.

I'll try to catch up on my posts soon, or at least get some pictures up.

But still no promises.

1 comment:

Penny for your thoughts?