Sunday, March 12, 2017

About Me - 2017

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Jess, and I'll be your author for the duration of this journey. Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Exits are located at the front, at the rear, and on either side of row 14.

A little bit about me: I am an elementary school teacher in the Baltimore area, and in my spare time, I love going new places and trying new things!

I got started blogging in 2016 when I backpacked around Europe for 4 and 1/2 months. Since I got back, I've been more of a weekend adventurer/day tripper, but I've been using my school breaks to really indulge my travel bug. 

I'm a dog person, a lover of large cups of coffee, and a recovering Type-A personality. 

I hope you like reading my blog, but even if you don't, I'm going to keep writing it! If you do like it, though, please let me know by commenting. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?